2009 April 22 - 12:00 am
Community College Week Publication Partners
- The Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) is a non-profit educational organization of governing boards, representing more than 6,500 elected and appointed trustees who govern over 1,200 community, technical, and junior colleges in the United States.
- ACE - The American Council on Education
The American Council on Education, the major coordinating body for all the nation's higher education institutions, seeks to provide leadership and a unifying voice on key higher education issues and to influence public policy through advocacy, research, and program initiatives.
- Bellevue University
Bellevue University's faculty and staff are dedicated to helping busy working adults earn a degree and succeed in an ever-changing world. A private, non-profit, regionally accredited institution, the University has a beautiful 46-acre campus and serves more than 15,000 students annually at a total of nine locations— and everywhere online.
- The Community College Baccalaureate Association strives to promote better access to the baccalaureate degree on community college campuses, and to serve as a resource for information on various models for accomplishing this purpose.
- The League for Innovation in the Community College
The League is an international consortium serving community colleges. Colleges connect with us by joining the League Alliance and subscribing to iStream, our online subscription service that streams engaging video, radio, print, and other interactive resources. Corporations connect with us through partnerships. Individuals stay connected by subscribing to the LeagueConnections e-newsletter.
- NACCE - The National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship
The National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) was created to establish entrepreneurship education as a core offering to foster economic development through community colleges.
- The National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs (NACCTEP) is an organization of: Community Colleges, Staff and students involved in teacher education programs, Universities involved in teacher education programs, Industry partners and professional associations who work as partners with community college teacher education programs.
- The National Community College Hispanic Council was established over twenty years ago to prepare Hispanic leaders for America's community and technical colleges. NCCHC is committed to delivering a quality leadership development experience that provides Hispanics in community colleges with an opportunity to continue their personal and professional growth.
- National Center for Developmental Education (NCDE)
The National Center for Developmental Education (NCDE) provides instruction, training programs, research, and other services consistent with the purpose of developmental education and the missions of Appalachian State University and the Reich College of Education. These services are provided to a national audience of professionals dedicated to serving underprepared and disadvantaged college students.
- NISOD - The National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development
Founded in 1978, the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) is dedicated to serving, engaging, and inspiring teachers, reachers, and leaders. ISOD’s constituency represents more than 600 institutional members nationally and internationally, providing conferences, research, web resources, publications, award programs, corporate partnerships and more. NISOD is the outreach vehicle and service arm to the Community College Leadership Program (CCLP) and the College of Education at The University of Texas Austin. The CCLP is an award-winning doctoral-level program training community college presidents, vice presidents, and deans for more than 60 years.