2015 Innovations Conference
Nov. 9-12 | Denver
The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 17th annual Innovations conference will be held March 8-11, 2015, in Boston. All conference events will take place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
The Innovations conference is the premier event for professionals dedicated to improving organizational teaching and learning, and discovering new approaches for enhancing the community college experience. The conference provides a tremendous forum for collaboration among academic experts and leading community college professionals, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and thought-provoking programs from around the world.
Special Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions are presented in several conference streams. Proposals can be submitted at www.league.org/i2015/cfp.
The conference provides opportunities for colleagues to showcase their model programs, share lessons learned, and look to the future by experiencing a wide array of new ideas through the following Conference Streams:
• Learning and Teaching
• Leadership and Organization
• Workforce Preparation and Development
• Student Success
• Basic Skills and Developmental Education
• Resource Development and Foundation Management
• Research, Assessment, and Accountability
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• Open Educational Resources
The 2015 conference features:
• John and Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards and award winner activities
• Engaging keynote speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
• Forums, Special Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
• Master seminars to connect with experts in the field
• 24-Hour wireless hotspot
• An extensive exhibition hall featuring educational products and services
• The opportunity to exchange ideas with hundreds of colleagues during receptions and refreshment breaks
The early registration deadline for Innovations 2015 is Feb. 6, 2015. Register by this date to qualify for the lowest rate. Group registration and member discounts are also available.
For additional information about the Innovations 2015 conference and to register, visit http://www.league.org/i2015/