March 18-21, 2018 Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center National Harbor, Maryland
The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 2018 Innovations Conference will be held March 18-21, in National Harbor, Maryland (just 8 miles south of Washington D.C.). All conference events will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center. This event is hosted by Prince George's Community College and Baltimore City Community College.
The Innovations Conference is the foremost convening for community college professionals, fostering innovation in teaching and learning and enhancing the higher education experience. This international event provides a forum for collaboration among academic experts and thought leaders, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and inspirational community college programs from around the world.
For additional information about the Innovations 2018 conference and to register, visit https://www.league.org/inn2018/.
• Learning and Teaching
• Leadership and Organization
• Workforce Preparation and Development
• Student Success
• Basic Skills and Developmental Education
• NEW: Lightning Talks engage participants via a series of 5-7 minute “lightning-fast” presentations
• NEW: Ignite Theater, where participants learn about featured products in the Exhibition Hall
• Engaging Keynote Speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
• John & Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards and recipient activities
• Hundreds of innovative and engaging breakout sessions
• An extensive Exhibition Hall featuring educational products and services
• Opportunities to exchange ideas with colleagues throughout the event
• 24-Hour Wireless Hotspot